About The CHiP Network
Who, What, How?
What is the CHiP Network?
The CHIP Network, the Congenital Heart Professionals Network, is designed to provide a single global list of all CHD-interested professionals in order to:
- Connect pediatric and adult CHD-interested professionals to events, conferences, research opportunities and employment
- Increase education and provider awareness of new developments in the field
- Bring the pediatric and adult congenital heart communities into closer contact
- Offer a communication tool for critical issues
Who Should Participate?
The CHIP Network is all inclusive and is comprised of everyone who considers themselves a congenital heart professional or administrator, including:
- Pediatric cardiologists.
- ACHD cardiologists.
- RNs and APNs.
- Cardiac surgeons.
- Cardiac care associates.
- Social workers.
- Psychologists and mental health professionals.
- Transition medicine specialists
- Industry representatives.
How It Works
The CHIP Network helps partner organizations reach selected members of the congenital heart community. These messages will be approved by the management committee and will be sent out by the Network itself, not by the partner organizations. No organization or individual will have a copy of the Network’s email addresses.
CHiP Network Management Committee
- Robert Campbell, MD
- Curt Daniels, MD
- Christopher Hugo-Hamman, MD
- Jeffrey Jacobs, MD
- Maryanne Kessel, RN, MBA
- Robert E. Shaddy, MD
- Christo Tchervenkov, MD
- Gary Webb, MD
The CHIP Network is supported by special partner organizations including:
- World Congress of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
The CHIP Network is supported by partner organizations including:
- Adult Congenital Heart Association
- Asia-Pacific Society for ACHD
- Asia-Pacific Pediatric Cardiac Society
- Association for European Paediatric Cardiology
- British Congenital Cardiac Association
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society
- Congenital Cardiology Today
- Congenital Heart Surgeons’ Society
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association
- International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Iranian Society of Pediatric Cardiology
- Japanese Society for ACHD
- North American ACHD program
- Paediatric Cardiac Society of South Africa
- Pan Arab Congenital Heart Disease Association
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
- Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology
- The Royal Brompton Hospital
- Turkish Association of Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
The CHIP Network management committee invites the participation of other organizations who want to communicate with all or some of the congenital heart professionals on this list. Please contact Dr. Gary Webb (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask that your organization’s or institution’s name be added to the list of partner organizations.